SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

best friends are like fairytale

True friends are never apart , mybe in distance but not in heart .

BEST FRIENDS .

Those words are the words that we always heard . you’re a big , fat liar if you stated that you never heard those two words .

Best friends are described as the person who are really close to us and someone that we can depend on and trust .

Yes , you might have a lot of friends but when it comes to best friends .. no ! there’s only a few best friend , for sure you may have five or less than five best friends .

If you told me that you have more than five best friends , I will say ;

I’m sorry . Idts that all of them are your best friends . Do you really trust all of them ?? Or do you really can depend to all of them ?? Haha . I’m sure you don’t . I’m very sorry dear . It looks like you don’t know the real meaning of best friends . Go and look it in the dictionary . Thank you .

Best friends will pick up where you left off , no matter how much time has passed .

I am very thankful and grateful to god for giving me the chance to meet these people in my life . They are :

NUR FARAH AMALINA . ASIFA AZRA . NUR LIYANA . SITI NABILA HUDA

They are my besties , and it is not about whom you have known the longest but it is about who came and never left your side . I’m very lucky to have them as my best friends .

As people said ; best friends are like balloons , if you let them go .. you won’t get them back . So the best way to keep them with you is tied them in your heart . And , trust me .. they won’t go anywhere else .

With your best friends , you will smile .. laugh and the most important thing is live a little better .

18 letters , 3 words but 1 meaning ;

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

Love u guys damn much .

Best friends till end .

18 letters , 3 words and 1 meaning ;

BESTIES LOVE FOREVER