SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, January 22, 2010

i skipped my tuitoin class sometimes . * evil laugh

yes , it's true .
i skipped my additional mathematics ' s tuition class today .
agak malas right now .
idk why .
haih , what to do ?
plus , my friends also didn't go .
so , it's better for me not to go than go .
why ?
because i look stupid if my friends are not around me .
well , most people are like that .
we can't live without friends , but we can live without boyfriend .
it's totally true .
but , for some people they just can't live without guy .
omg ! i don't really understand that kind of human .
oh please stop being useless .
nevermind , back to my tuition class ,
well , mybe this will be the last time i skip my tuition class for this month .
haha , but i'm not very sure about that .
we'll see sampai mna that statement akan bertahan .
hihi .
and to ASIFA AZRA and NUR HANISAH ,
selamat bercamping di batu pahat .
haha .
go , go scouts ! * i'm a girl guides actually .
hopefully , both of u can stand the situation there .
especially with the toilets there .
good luck , mi amos * i used the word AMOS because those two girls are my best friends . amo for 1 , amos for 2 . haha .