SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

i want my Barbie dolls back please , ?


Okay , here are some old photos yang i terjumpa while i was looking for my Barbie dolls .
Well , my used-to-be Barbie dolls .
Means my Barbie dolls yang i pernah main time kecik2 dulu aaa .
I'm sure most of the girls out there , love to play with dolls when they were kids .
And some of us enjoy playing ' masak - masak ' or ' cook - cook ' . :D
For me , i prefer to play dolls .
If i'm not mistaken , i ada 6 orang Barbie dolls , erm okay maybe the word ' orang ' seems tak sesuai so ' ekor ' seems lagi okay kot .
Haha .
5 of them were the real Barbie dolls from Mattel and yang lagi satu tu ialah anak patung tipu yang mama beli kat pasar malam kot sebab rambut dia keras semacam ja . Haha .
The most expensive ones is the ' Barbie and The Swan Lake ; Odette ' which cost RM59.90 plus dengan wings skali and then we can press the button and the lights would comes out . * wink2.
Well , it's quite expensive for me because yang lain tu only cost between RM29.90 - RM30.00 .
Unfortunately , even until now i can't still find them :(
Last time i main was when i was 11 y.o and now i'm 16++ y.o.
Then i kept them in a box until i moved here , Segamat , Johor .
It's been 6 years ++ they're been missing in action and i can't remember mana i simpan .
Well , the purpose i cari it's not that i want to play with em' . * hello , i'm a big girl now .
But then , saja ja nak susun atas rak near my bed so that i can show to those people yang masuk bilik i and cakap ; " wek , saya main anak patung Barbie dulu and tak main la yg capkang2 " .
Bhaha =)
p.s. capkang2 means murah2 ya .
Okay , that's all for today . * practise jadi lecturer sat :D
Anyways , tengoklah ya gambar - gambar kanak2 cute yang dipaparkan . * ehem
p.s. i wish i could go back to the past .
1. it'me , tergedik nak sangat pakai lipstick .
2 . kak mira and si debab , me .
3 . i'm holdin' aten yang meronta - ronta takmau duduk
dengan kakak dia .
4. mi abah , mi mama , mi sis and myself .
this photo was taken on 18th September 1993 in USM .
i love my mum's hair , btw .