SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

i'm all alone .


yeaa .
i'm all alone , right now .
i mean today .
hehh .
what a boring day .
nk hangout ?
ouhh no . transport tadak .
i can't drive yet . blum ckup umuq .
so , just stay at home , watch tv , eat , eat , watch tv .
mama , aten and kakak are not at home .
p shah alam .
antaq kakak blek sna .
i'm not going with them because i need to finish up my homework .
2 la , serve my right . sapa swuh x wat awai2 ??
on sunday , br kalut nk wat .
abah ?
not at home jgk .
p meeting although it is a weekend .
haihh .
thank god .
my grandma is at home .
so , ada kwan la .
hee .
well , my grandma is my best friend too .
hha .
so , it's okay .
there is someone accompany me in the house .
hoho .