SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, March 12, 2010

i wanna !

okay , cepat2 la tengah hari .
can't wait to see my sis .
Almost a month kot x jumpa .
Rinduuuuuuu gila .
Haha .
Yeah , this afternoon we're going to Shah Alam and stay there for mybe 2 days kot .
I'm not so sure .
Well , today is the 1st day of the school hols .
I know it's just a week hols , we're not going anywhere , but only Shah Alam to see my sis .
And then , i've plan to go to Midvalley and get one Roxy's tote .
Yeah , sgt kempunan .
Well , i should bought it when i went to Jusco Tebrau .
But then , i also don't know why i x beli .
haha , whatever .
Sometimes we act like a stupid person , right ?
Haihh .
Erm mybe and a pair of Crocs too ?
I really admire the new Crocs design , sat .. apatah nama dia ?
Ceh , tetiba plak x igt .
Omg , what's wrong with me ?
haha .
Nevermind , then mybe go for a movie too .
Alice In Wonderland , i really wanna watch that movie because my Johnny Depp is in that movie , so i'm not going to miss it .
Yeah !