SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

It was Saturday and .....

Hello LOVELIES !
Wassup yaw ? How's your day anyway ?

So anyway on last Saturday we had a Beach Run and it was aawweessoommee !
Seriously , I had so much fun with my roommates and friends .
I prefer to call the event as the Beach Walk instead of Beach Run coz hell yeah I didn't run at all times , I walked and jogged . hihi .

I enjoyed the momentos very much , we had so so so much fun . The best plot of the event was when we arrived at the finishing line , Teluk Chempedak .

That was the best part :) even though I was among the last one who arrived hehe but wait who cares kan , like memang wajar la coz I was off to the public toilet , to accompany my friend so yeah we deserved to be among the last ones haha .


So before I bore you with more and more words , maybe I shud just leave you with photos , oh yeah the photos of me and my friends hihi .