SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random #3

Hello peeps :)
Good morning yaww !
So yeah , it's just another typical Sunday and yes the class is officially gonna start tomorrow , oh yes finally !
Excited much huh ?
Okay , I know some might say , " Hekeleh , awai2 excited laa , lama2 merungut " .
Like seriously , I don't need to hear your words . Oh c'mon we are all human being rite so yeah we do complain in our life , we do express our dissatisfactions in our life , that's normal rite .
Oh btw , I'm in group D ! Who esle ? Put your hands up in the air and tell me if you're with me :)

And yes , I need to remind myself !

Nur Anis Shahira , stop spending your money on unnecessary things okay ! *tampaq pipi
Stop buying this and that unless you really really need them .
Living in this metropolitan city .. okay maybe it's just not-that-metropolitan like Kualala Lumpur etc but hell yeah I have to say that money flows out like water mann . I've been spending my money a lot since I came here especially yesterday . Gahh -.-
I shud stop spending my money on thingy like totes , shoes , bags etc .
I shud spending more on books :) Okay rite ! That's it .

Okay , done with the story of class , money and now what else ?
Oh okay , I'm so into Your Guardian Angel rite now <3 <3 I know that I'm such a lame person , I just heard that song last night and yes it was my first time , credits to my roommates anyway :) To those yang dah tau okay nevermind but for those yang still tak tau , Your Guardian Angel .. okay first gimme ten , kita senasib , agak lame hee :) Second , please google this song and download it ASAP or else you tersangatlah ruuugiiii . Then , google for the lyrics coz heck yeah the lyrics is just too AWESOME . And yes , just so you know that I've been listening to this song more than you've ever thought !

Okay lovelies , I guess that's all fer now :)
Till then , toddles and take care !