SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

But if you hold tight , shadows will be lost in the light and if I could be your superman, I'd fly you to the stars and back again.

Bonjour lovelies , how's your day ?

Anyway , I am so in love w a song titled , Holes Inside by Joe Brooks .
Some may already know and for others perhaps you're not .

And as for me , I just found out this song last week oh yeah lame me . LOL .

I have to say that I love the singer , Joe Brooks very much and of course , the song .
The music arrangement is just awesome and the lyrics are meaningful .
Trust me , you'll love it as soon as you listen to it and well if you don't , perhaps something is wrong w you or maybe you're not into this kind of song .
And Joe Brooks is just like Taylor Swift in a male version .
He's talented and oh man , I'm in love w this guy seriously !
How come I never know him before *sigh

#Handsome 1
# Handsome 2
# Sexiest nerd alive amagashhhhhhhhh

xlenax
You nak high five dgn I ka ? Haha jk jk .

Joe Brooks | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
# Mannn , mcm ni pun handsome !

Storm Before The Calm
# Okayy , I'm melting ..

Kayyy I know dia handsome gilaaa right ? Haha xD

By the way , Holes Inside is not a new song and it's not an old song either , and yeah I don't even know when was the song being published . But who cares , I am now so so into this song and yes it's kinda compulsory for me to listen to this song everyday .. EVERYDAY OKAY .
Well , you can say that I AM ADDICTED TO IT .. I don't mind hihi .

And yes you shud listen to Superman too , coz Superman is another great song from Joe Brooks .
And oh man , he's hot in this vid , like I said before SEXIEST NERD ALIVEEEEEE ! hehe .

Superman too , the lyrics are meaningful and yeah the melody of the song is so catchy , you'll like it tho :)

be my superman? by ~SilenceHurts12

So peeps , I'm gonna leave you w this two songs and please listen to them :)
And google the lyrics so that you'll realise how awesome are the songs hehe .




Kayy that's all .
Till then toddles :)