SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Random #5

Good day people :)

Anyway today is just another typical Sunday and yeah man I am safely arrived at Sekilau .

How time flies , and cuti is overrr !
I started to miss my family already and especially Mama , I wish I could stay at home longer but nahh what to do ? It was just a one week breaks so yeah have to deal w it :)

Anyway , it was good to be home . I enjoyed my cuti very much .
I really enjoyed myself , spending the time w the whole family .
And I was so touched when Mama cooked rendang ayam and nasi tomato for me before I went back to Kuantan . She's not felling so well but still she cooked for me just because I was home .
Thanks Ma , I love you a lot ! <3

And now , I have to gain back my mood of studying since the college life is about to begin as usual which is officially tomorrow .
Here comes the hectic life of a college student *sigh

Oh by the way , I feel relived since I have done w the assignments thingy . I won't say that all the assignments were already completed but yeah I'm done w the LAW 016's assignments and I have already started doing my LAW 012's assignment .
Credits to Abah , since he was the one who guided me how to make the assignments and the footnotes . But Abah really determined to help me and guided me how to make the all footnotes . He even brought some of his books from the office and ask me to refer to them .
Oh my , thanks Abah ! I couldn't do all those things w/out your help ; )

Well , I guess that's all from me for this time , it's just a short update anyway :)
Till then , toodles and take care peeps !