SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Random#6

Taking a break from blogging wasn't what I expected yet it seems like my blog has been abandoned for really an ages .
Phew !
What else I can say , there are a lot of things going on my mind and it keeps delaying me and eventually stopped my intention to blog .
Well , just so you know that I am still in my semester break and I'll be back to Kuantan just in a few weeks' time .

Yes .. it's so true that time flies very fast ! Just in a blink of an eye , the semester break is almost over .
And then , again ... the hectic life as a student will start as usual .

Anyway , since I am in the semester break and I have nothing to do .. oh yes I am neither working nor doing anything . So yeah I was wandering to my friend's blog and yes most of them were updating on the final result which has been announced yesterday .
Yes , yesterday was one of my biggest day ever . * biggest day to me means a day where your examination result is out and yeah it is called 'biggest' because it can shiz you out , trust me .

And just like others , I was major nervous plus scared and definitely I was hoping for the best .
And alhamdulillah ... thank you to Allah , as I did my best and my result was quite okay though .
Well I might not be in the Dean List but at least I got what I wanted and I am satisfied with the result .
And just like everyone else , I really worked my ass off and alhamdulillah it seems worth it .
So yeah , congratulations to those awesome people who managed to get into the DL , I am so proud of you guys . What else I can say when there are three of five of my room mates are in the DL ! To those who scored the pointer 3.0 and above , well you guys are awesome too ! And to others , don't feel depressed or anything , we all still have one more semester to go !

Anyway , I am seriously indulging myself into the Korean world during this semester break as I am spending most of my time watching these Korean people and uh the guys especially ! *melting .
And I just wanna let you know that the Korean world here means the side of the entertainment world of Korea .
Well frankly I have to say that I am not really a die hard fan of this K-Pop thingy but heck yeah now I guess the tempo has changed and I kinda love this K-Pop thingy .
But heck yeah , I can tell you that I prefer the Korean boy band and enough to say that I am a fan of 2PM !


Tumblr_ltzlzueq0m1qap8e0o1_500_large

From left ; Chansung , Junsu , Wooyoung , Junho , Nichkun and Taecyon :)

Mentally in love !

20110729_2pm_imurman_13_large


Tumblr_lq3fs7rjfe1qzh5sno1_500_large



And and oh yes , you should watch this music video and if you're a girl , you'll be melting ! Haha okay nahh I'm just joking . You will if you're a fan of them and you won't if you aren't .
And yeah I got to say that it is very rare to see the boys whom a fan of this K-Pop thingy . Well I personally think that most of the boys hate this K-Pop thingy simply because it's not cool yaww to minat minat K-Pop ni , sotong boleh la kan .. then dah la mcm gay ja . Okay just wanna let you know that I am trying to be sarcastic there . Haha .
Well I am not trying to offend anyone , but hell yeah it's not wrong to be a fan of a K-Pop . Music is universal so yeah you gotta deal with it :) Just don't be too narrow-minded .

Till then toddles peeps and have a nice day !
:)