SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

She had trouble with herself

I guess I've lost my sense in blogging because words are all over the places and I couldn't even pick them up and make them into verses * big sigh .
Well this proves how much of a failure I am in blogging these days and I noticed that I am getting lazier each day to blog and at one point I thought of closing down this blog . But to think about it again , nahh I just don't think so I would do so because blogging is the only way ( okay Tumblr is another way too actually ) where I can actually express all the unsaid feelings , the words that we have never said to people , all the words that we couldn't have said but should have said . Get what I mean ? Okay just forget it if you don't get it .


I gotta say that the worst feeling in life is when someone meant so much to you but you mean nothing to them and I hate the fact that I am hoping for something that isn't going to happen after all . I think I'm holding onto you in hopes that something real will happen . As it is in reality , I realize that nothing will ever happen .
Nothing ...




Falling in love with you wasn't my plan as it just happen whenever it wants and it's so hard to tell my mind to stop loving you when my heart still does .
I wish you knew that I always think about all the things that I wanna say to you , like I actually plan it out in my head . But after all , nothing comes out .



I tried to stop thinking about you but it didn't work .
I did my best to get rid off the feelings , but it seems nothing is ever happened !



Tumblr_lawmexndcq1qdvfkco1_500_large

I realize the fact that you and me , it's where the story line ends .
I just need some way to get over you and I wish I knew how .



It's true when people said , the harder you hold back your feelings for someone , the deeper you fall in love .
I thought I was done with feeling like this ...







And honestly , I'm not sure if I should keep holding on or just let the things go . I know it's stupid to hold on to something that just keeps hurting you but I guess it's also stupid to let go of everything you've ever wanted .

I like someone that I eventually can't have ... I know that .

#nowplaying Enchanted by Taylor Swift .