SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

finally and finally .

weeeeee ♥ ♥ exams over !
tomorrow will be the last school day for this term .
and then , school hols for a week .
weeeee weeeee :D
and on this 7th June , i'm goin to Malacca with all my dearest friends .
it is a school trip actually and of course i'm goin to enjoy myself with all mi amos .
and on 12th June , i'm goin to Shah Alam and spend a few nights there with my lovely sister .
And then , we'll have our group discussions during the school hols to discuss about the Additional Mathematics's projects .
And yes finally , i can watch movies in my iPod T .
haha , it's been 8 months since i bought it last year , but then i still do not know how to download movies and tv series and weeeee ♥ ♥ at last i knew already .
okayy , sounds kuno ? hell yeah i can't deny with that sometimes . haha .
Okayy whatever , 17 again , p.s. i love you , bring it on , another cindrella story , new moon , a walk to remember and etc , here i come .
You'll be in my pocket from now on . haha :D
p.s. the word ' weeee ' has been one of my favourite word currently . haha .