SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

untitled .

I wonder why do i always wake up early when it comes to school holidays ?
And kenapa i susah gila nak bangun in the morning during school days ?
Haha :D
Well , i guess memang cam ni kot .
During school days , bila Mama wakes me up around 6.15 a.m. i won't be easy to wake up but then bila Mama gerak pagi2 during school holidays it'll be easier for me untuk bangun .
And then , when i go early to bed i won't be easy to wake up as well but when i go to bed around 12 midnight and above , dengan mudahnya i bangun tidur .
Okay , as a conclusion , i am so weirdo , seriously .
Very different from others .
Oh btw , tell me if you're just loike me then i'll be happy to know that there are people outside there who are just loike me . Weeeeee ♥ ♥
p.s. i wanna watch Lagenda Budak Setan . Agak kuno ! Orang semua dah tengok siap ada yang dah pi tengok dua tiga kali lagi . But then , me ? Uish , kesian . haha :D