SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

fyi , superwoman is just not me !

Okayy , from the entry i can conclude that i am just an ordinary human being !
Means , i have my own weaknesses and yes , i make mistakes in my life .
So please , don't consider me as a person who can never make mistakes like angels .
And please don't expect me to do everything as perfect as what you wish because i just CANNOT .
I am just an ordinary person who can never satisfy every people's feelings including those who are just around me .
So guys , sorry if i hurt you and frankly , i didn't mean to hurt anyone .
But then , we are just human being and sometimes we don't even realise that we had hurt people's feeling and then we started to realise it when the person is trying ignore and stay away from you . So , the best word for this kind of situation is by saying SORRY .