SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Little Things Part II




Oh my gosh , it's been ages since I last wrote on my blog ... erm okay , maybe bukan ages but it's been a few weeks since i last wrote on my blog .
And now , I'm back , people ! Here I am ! teehee ;))
Well , as usual i'm definitely busy with all the school stuff .
Homeworks , staying back after school hour and then go to tuition classes almost EVERY night !
This is what i called a really HECTIC lifestyle .
And yes , i'm not the only one who've gone through this kind of situation , but so do all my friends and also those who are goin' to face their SPM this year .
Well , some may have extra classes after school hour and some may have the lecture on how to score for your SPM .
And that's what I'm having this past three weeks .
Well , it really helps me eventhough it's kinda tiring .
And the best lecture was today's lectures for Bahasa Melayu paper .
I love the way the teacher explained to us and yes , he's funny for all the times .
I can't even stopped laughing you know .
That's what makes all of us didn't feel sleepy at all .
And FYI , En. Mohd Noor is one of the best Bahasa Melayu's teacher in Malaysia and yet he has been writing in the Berita Harian ; SKOR newspaper in the Bahasa Melayu segment .
So , guys you should start collecting the Berita Harian ; SKOR newspaper now !
Or else , you'll gonna miss it . I've been colllecting a few but i still don't have the time to do yet .
But , I'll do it before the trial SPM .
Oh yes , talking about the trial ... it's just around the corner and frankly i don't really prepare myself yet for the trial . I'm quite scared actually , scared to be FAIL !
The trial SPM for the state of Johor will start on 17th August which is less than a month from now and will ends on the last week of Ramadan i guess .
So , I need to prepare from right now so that i won't cry when i know the results .
Well , it maybe just a trial and for some of us , trial don't really mean anything but for me , it's importante for me to do well in my trial and if possible try to score as many A's as I can , eventhough I know it's impossible for me to do that .

But , if you work hard then you'll achieve success and to win life race , the mind must be put into training .
Nothing is impossible right ?
;)
So , ganbatte ANIS !