SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

yes and no .

Oh yes , i had my Bahasa Melayu test today .
And the test is called ' Gerak gempur ' .
Never heard of it ? okay sangat kuno . muahaha :DD
Is it hard ?
Well , it is between yes and no . So figure out sendiri okay ?
And yes , of course I can do it but I'm not really sure about my results , we'll see .
For paper 1 ; It's kinda okay because we had already knew about what's going out and thank god the tips were really accurate .
For paper 2 ; Unfortunately , the tips wasn't accurate AT ALL and yes I'm just answering all the questions based on what I've learnt and not based on what I've memorised . Every single things that I've memorised were just not in the question paper so what to do ?
Anyways , let's just hope my results will be fine .
:))