SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

i ♥ my sister .

Nur Amira ; Nur Anis Shahira
Should i tell this with a sigh that i do really miss my sister so much ?
Yes , it is absolutely true .
I really miss my sister and i can't even describe my feelings right now :(( .
It's been ages since we don't see each other .
She's currently busy with finals and me too , busy with school's stuff .
So , I have no time untuk jumpa kak Mira and she has no time to come back home .
So that's why i really really rally miss her .
She's my everything ; kawan baik , idola , sunshine and the one who always treats us .
Fyi , she's 22 years old and she is five year older than me .
Well , maybe our age distance is quite far but then we're soooooo close .
I can't live without her and vise versa , my life would suck , feel empty and meaningless without her .
She's my only sister and of course we share our stories about everything ; studies , friends , music , movies , celebrities , gossips and also favourite guys >.< .
Whenever she's not around , i feel like something is wrong , terasa macam x cukup ja adik beradik * well , mmg x cukup pun . 2 orang ja , mna nk cukup .
But then bila kak Mira is at home , i act crazily and feel soooo happy :) Almaklumlah , dah complete 3 orang adik beradik kankan ? So , i guess itulah lumrah adik beradik .
If one of the siblings is not at home , macam x bermaya ja satu rumah , but then when everyone is at home riuh satu rumah macam nak runtuh rumah tuu .
And what i loike about kak Mira is she's not stingy AT ALL .
Dia selalu gila kot treats us beli ni la , beli tu la , belanja makan la .
And yes , she's so good in calculation and whenever she's at home , she is available to help me with my homeworks especially Mathematics and Additional Mathematics , senang cakap yang ada kira - kiralah .
So , for those yang ada problemos in calculation , come and see my sister . Haha .
And yes disebabkan kak Mira is not at home , our telephone bill agak melambung naik jugak evry month .
Why ?
Because i always spend about 15 - 25 mins. everyday to call her .
And yes sebab itu jugaklah abah selalu nag nag and nag about the telephone bill :D
Walau sejauh mana canggih teknologi sekalipun , we will still need to use telephone for communications , right ?
In a two weeks time , i'm goin to Shah Alam and fetch her .
Yeahh , can't wait to see her .
Then, she'll be at home just about a week and then back to Shah Alam balik .
So , i shall spend my time with her wisely and the most important is ask her to help me in my Add Maths .
p.s. kak Mira called me last week and ask me to have a look at this song ; Nothin On You . And omg , i really love that song . Gila best . So guys , try to google this song : Bob ft. Bruno Mars - Nothin On You and you might like it as well . Good luck !