SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, May 14, 2010

lots of ♥

okayy , it's been ages since i last wrote on my blog .
i was like omg , seriously busy with homeworks , extra classes , teacher's day preparations and also studies .
haha . studies ?
actually i haven't not really started my revision yet even though mid year exam is just around the corner that is , next week .
so , this weekend i really really need to study or else my results will be like shit .
and yes i seldom online starting from last week , and i've promised to my parents that i won't online everyday .
so i will only online on weekends , means only on Saturday and Sunday .
well , i guess it's good for me because i'm gonna face SPM this year so i shouldn't online everyday or else i will only let myself down T_T . * yeahh kesedaran diri mulai terasa haha .
And on this Monday , there will be a Teacher's Day celebration in my school.
So , there's a lot of thing that need to be prepared and yes , like omg this week is the most hectic week ever !
Everthing is need to be prepared by the Prefectorial Board and thank god i have two efficient assistants that really helped me a lot .
So , thanks KY and Prasanna . You guys really really helped me a lot .
I couldn't do all those things without your help . Once again , thank you a zillion times =)
Hopefully , all that we've planned will be just fine .
And the most importante is hopefully all the teachers will be smiling from 7.30 a.m. to 1.50 a.m.
So , alang kepalang ini , i would like to wish ' HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY ' to all the teachers in the whole entire world and especially for all the teachers in my school , SMK CANOSSIAN CONVENT , SEGAMAT .
Thank you for being my teacher and i really appreciate all your sacrifices , may God bless you .
♥ you all .