SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

study harder girl !

Hell yeah , i'm livin in a hectic life .
well , it's not just me but i guess all of us .
Tired with exminations sometimes , but what to do ?
We still need to face it as a student , no matter what .
UPSR , PMR ... and what's waiting for me now is SPM .
SPM ----> An examination that will lead me to where i wanna go .
And of course just like every people in this entire world , i want to further my study to a UNIVERSITY .
It doesn't matter whether dalam Malaysia atau tidak , lagi luar lagi bagus i guess .
So , what do people always say is study hard and you'll achieve success , girl .
And that's what i'm tryin to do ;
study study study study study study study and study .
I'm never tired of studying because that's my job .
My job is to study hard until i become a very successful person in life .
And of course , just like others , i wanna make my family especially my parents proud of me and proud to have a child like me .
So people , usaha itu tangga kejayaan .
And yes , it is true .
We can never achive success without putting some effort .
And we can never reach success if we never fail .
So , i guess all these quotations really motivate me to study harder and harder .