SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Almost to the end ;)

Oh yes , I'm talking about the SPM Trial people !
After about 2 weeks struggling with all the papers finally it's about to finish .
There are 3 more papers to go for next week and all the papers are the Paper 3 for Biology , Chemistry and also Physics .
And yes , congratulations to my own self for not surfing the Internet and manage to control myself for doing so throughout the examintions time .
Okay , maybe the examinations is not really over yet but yeah it's not wrong for me to surf the Internet because my mum allow me to do so .
The toughest papers were Additional Mathematics and Biology , others were quite okay if it weren't so good , I still managed to do them .
Well , hopefully everything will be fine . I don't expect myself to score A's for all the subjects and I know that I won't get A's for all of them but I do really hope my results won't be so so so bad .
I want A's of course but it's just not now I guess .
Oh yes , yesterday my sister went home and yeayy she's with us at home right now . Goshh I'm extremely HAPPY ;)) Breaking fast together as one complete family .
My sister will be at home until next Tuesday then she'll be going back to Shah Alam and I'm going to Shah Alam the next Friday to fetch her back and yes I'm going to stay there for a few nights and mama said ; ' Okay alang2 dok ada dh kt area2 Shah Alam tu boleh la pi Midvalley beli2 baju raya , barang nk raya ' .
And I was like baby baby baby ohhh rite yeah , I can do some last minute shopping . I need a new tote and new tee's and a pair of jeans too and not to forget a pair of flats tooo .
And yes it is the Mega Sale now so surely the shopping malls in Malaysia is full with people .
HAHA , well this kind of situation is considered as a normal situation especially during raya season .
So , whether you want or not you still have to deal with it . ;)
And this raya , we aren't going back to Alor Star because Alif is going to face his beloved UPSR about a week after raya so he need to prepare himself .
And according to Abah on the second day of raya , we're going to Maacca for holiday .
Well , Abah has no kampung already and Mama too , so what else , holiday-ing is the best thing to do during holidays .
And then , after raya I really really need to give my really 100% in my studies .
It's never to late to make changes , right ? :)