SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August , please be good to me okay ?

July is over and August is here again .
So , please be nice to me , AUGUST as I always be nice to other months .
July wasn't really good to me except for my birthday .
A lot of unwanted things happened , but thank god everything is just fine .
I don't face any big problems yet and I'm not hoping to face ones .
And yes , for the Muslims , we'll start fasting on 11th August and hopefully everything will be fine .
I'm goin to face the TRIAL SPM 2010 on 16th August so hopefully my results will be okay if it isn't so great .
Of course , August is a very special month for our country also as we are going to celebrate our 53th Independence Day on 31st August .
I LOVE YOU , August .