SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Under my skin .

I really need to get myself prepare for the battle .
Yes , I need to study hard if I wannna be what I've always wanted to be .
Btw , I've already applied for the Matriculation Programme .
Whatever it is , it's all depend on my SPM results .
Matriculations isn't my best option but I'll go if I get it and if I don't receive any other offers .
Some may think that I'm overact .
Up to you , I don't need your words and I don't care what you wanna say .
I need to plan the best for my future .
I've chose Kolej Matrikulasi P. Pinang ( KMPP ) as my first choice , Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka ( KMM ) as my second choice and Kolej Matrikulasi Perak ( KMPk ) as my third choice .
But like I've said , I'm just appying it but it doesn't mean I'm going to get it .
So , as a human being we need to plan for our future , for the best but it's not us who determine everything .
It's not our job , however we really need to work hard and do our best .