SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

But I See You

Goshhh , i'm so into this song , people .
FYI , I'm not really a big fan of Mika but however I'm so soo sooo in love with this song .
I ♥ the title of the song and I ♥ every single words in this song .
For those who watched Gossip Girls , they might know this song very well .
I'm one of the biggest fan of GG too so , that's the main reason why I love this song so much !
And this song often appear when it comes to Blair and that not-so-cute Chuck Bass scene . Muahaha :DD
Sorry to all Chuck's fan :P I don't really loike Chuck and I wonder why do people are so crazy about him ?
Well , no doubt that he's quite good looking but maybe he played the antagonistic character in the book series and also in the television series , and maybe that's the reason why I don't really loike him , I guess .
Okay , enough with GG , we've been away from the entry . teehee ;))
So , some people may say ; ' WTH ! Lagu ni dah expired lah , baru tau ? Kesian gila ... '
Well , like I've told you , I am KUNO sometimes so what to do ?
Well , I've been listening to this song since last year , but I started to LOVE this song this year so that is why I am so eager to tell you guys about this song in here , my blog .
For those people who knew this song already , it's okay but for those who never heard of this song , please google and download this song , okay ?