SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ho ho ho holidays !

Dear beloved readers ,
I am finally back from holidays and it's good to be home :) *sigh of relief . haha :D
I went to KL for two days , Alor Star for five days and yes to Penang for three days :)
I really had a great moments with my family , it's good to be back to Alor Star cause it's been two years already I never gone back to Alor Star .
Finally , I got the chance to meet my lovely friends and relatives there :)
And oh yes , I really enjoyed all the foods there , you name it ! Everything is in Alor Star .
And then after five days in Alor Star we headed to Penang and yes , I enjoyed my days and nights at Copthorne Orchid Hotel which is located near the beach .
You know what , I was so eager to be by the sea side waiting for sun set laaa while eating Penang laksa and ais kacang , oh that's my favourites okay .
Then went for some shopping at Gurney Plaza and yes , I bought something for myself for sure teehee :)
So here are some photos while we were in Penang , and oh sorry for the very few photos being uploaded -.-

Someone is waiting for her lover I guess , teehee :))

I wonder whether that was a MOON or a SUN . haha :D



Oh I wish I could stay there for a longer time :((

=)

We were pretending that aiplanes in the not-so night sky are like shooting stars .
lol .

on a ferry ride , weee :) ♥