SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

OH yes I dumped all my books through the window !

Oh and hellooo WORLD !
It's been really ages since last wrote on my blog and hell yeah I MISS MY BLOG DAMN MUCH !
For almost 3 weeks I never online even once and yes , sounds like I'm goin' to be addicted again .
Lots and lots of stories to tell ya and yeah the best part is NO MORE SCHOOL after this !
No more homeworks for the time being ! Yipeee :)))
What I need to is just to enjoy myself !
Finally , after a few weeks struggling with examinations , and the brain worked non - stop for 24/7 , memorising and studying until late night then woke up in the early of the morning , revised again .
Well , now I know how tired to be a student is .
Let's hope that everything will be fine .
Okay , let's not talk about books , study anymore .
Like what Mama said , " Haaaa , lepaih ni bole laaa online suka hati " .
So , here I am , online sesuka hati .
Definitely , I'm gonna miss school as I had all my sweetest memories , my joyful momentos with beloved friends there . Thank you girls I really had my greatest time with all of you throughout all these years .
Okay , that's all for now perhaps .
I wanna write some more but I am too lazy to do so .
Well then , toddles and take care everyone :))