SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, December 31, 2010

a NEW DAY is just about to come

31st December 2010 , 4.05 P.M.
It's a typical Friday and the weather is just good as usual .
It's not raining and it's not too hot out there .
Time flies very fast and I've realized that the year of twenty - ten is goin' to end less than 10 hours from now .
Twenty - ten is such an important year for me as I had already faced the most biggest challenge in my whole entire life , that is Sijil Peperiksaan Awam .
Like what I've always said , hopefully everything will be foine .
I'm not goin' to tell you that , 2010 is my luckiest year ever . I'm such a liar if I do so .
My life isn't like fairytale who always gets everything she wants . No , I'm not .
I did face difficulties throughout the year especially when it comes to studies .
Somehow , I am glad and grateful to have my family and friends that never makes me stop laughing , giving me continuous support and advise throughout this year .
Thank you for everything :)

And so , a NEW CHAPTER of life is just about to begin .
Hopefully twenty - eleven will brings happiness to each and everyone of us :)
Again , sorry for all the wrongs that I'v done to anyone of you .
Sorry for the crappy stuff , sorry for hurting your feelings and sorry for every single thing .
Sometimes we never realized what have we done to others , we never realized our mistakes towards other people , but we always see other people's mistakes towards us .
That's human .
And for every new year , you will prepare a list of a New Year's Resolutions right ?
Here is my list , I would love to ;

1. Grow taller , this will be my last chance .. eighteen weh .
2. Cut some fats , okay this is the most vital resolution lol .
3. Achieve success in whatever I do .
4. Stop thinking about the 'Prince Charming' that's never exist until now *sigh
5. Be patient in everything .
6. Never ever give up easily .
7. Try not to be an extravagant person and save up some money please .
8. Love every people around me except strangers lol .
8. Be a hardworking person a little more .
9. Tidy up my room frequently and don't let Mama tidy up for me .
10. Practice not to write together with the ruler , omagash lambat kot .
11. Be a better person for myself , family , friends and not to forget to the country . teehee :)

Oh welcome twenty - eleven :)