SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Oh One In A Million

Omagash !
I am so currently into Ne - yo's song , One In A Million !
And you know what , One In A Million is just another fantastic song from Ne - yo . Oh yes maannn !
Seriously , I can't get off myself from listening to this song and yes it's a MUST for me to listen to this song every single day .
Sounds addicted enough huh ? haha :D
I can get myself very addicted to a certain thing if I really do or extremely do loike it , that's just Anis Shahira , can't get rid off it haha :D
So guys , have a look at this music vid and I am pretty sure you'll loike it too .
For those who have heard of this song , I hope you don't mind to hear it again okay . haha :D
So , disfrutar people :)