SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, April 15, 2011

If This Was a Movie

Hey lovelies :) How's your day goin' so far ?

Well it's been ages since I last wrote on my blog , well ya know I'm so not in the mood to write anything and yes I'm kinda lazy to update my blog -.- So yeah here I am finally ! I got my mood already and yes right now I am like tak sabaq gila pulak dah nk tuleh hee :) Berkobar kobar ya know . Please don't feel loathe with my exasperation muahaha :D

So peeps you shud listen to this song , If This Was A Movie by Taylor Swift coz it's AAAAWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE !
Well yeah I am currently in love with this song and yes I've been listening to this song more that you've ever thought !
I'm not sure whether this song is just released or what , but what I know is it is from her latest album , Speak Now .
Well I guess that's all from now , do listen to this song okay lovelies :)
Toddles and take care yaww .



p.s The nice Anis Shahira doesn't need to copy and paste the lyrics of the song fer this time coz it's already there in the vid hee :) So apa lagi ? Sing out loud !