SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Like The Stars Hold The Moon


Hello peeps ;)
So , how's your day goin so far ?

Okay , I know that my entry's title is a bit ' jiwang ' aite ? Oh c'mon , cuba translate dalam Bahasa Melayu , " Bagai Bintang Memegang Bulan " . Err , it's kinda awkward aite ? muahaha :D
But hell yeah don't get wrong , I'm not jiwang ! Plus , it's just a title kan , so no big deal :)

Anyway , I've just updated my baby Tumblr and yeah I changed my baby Tumblr's background to a new theme , and of course I'm lovin it :)


Okay please jangan dok focus dekat Zac Efron but then please focus on the background there , muahaha lawa dak ?

So anyway , that's not the only thing that I'm gonna tell ya and there are other things that I would love to tell ya .

Let me straight to the point ;

Okay so , you know that I am a Tumblrholic aite ? And yes , I love to google beautiful photos , typography , awesome quotes and whatsoever then upload them to my baby Tumblr .
So my point is actually , there are few quotes that really catches my eyes and thus I would love to share it with you , lovely people .

Well , I googled some of them and yeah I did reblog from other people too .

So before I bore you with more words , let me show you what I've got fer ya :)

* Charlie St Cloud ( well he's still hot even when he's crying haha )
* A Cinderella Story
* Dear John
* I'm not sure from what movie is this but I guess it's from Another Cinderella Story kot , tak terperasan pulok hee .


* Dear John again
* Okay , this one is so TRUE !




* I can never deny this too
* Okay , maybe this one is too over , takdak la gila sampai tahap obses -.-


By the way , there are lots and lots more beautiful photos , awesome typography and inspirational quotes . Tapi tu pun if you're so good in googling things ( loike me haha ) .

So , some of the quotes do really meant a lot to me and yeah you guys too rite , macam , " okay this quotes kena gila kot dengan aku punya situasi " . Well something loike that .

And yes , my most fav quotes is the one from Charlie St Cloud , well yang ada gambaq Zac Efron tengah menangih tu . Hee :) And also the one from Dear John :)

So guys , if you wanna see more beautiful photos , typography , quotes and whatsoever well do visit my baby Tumblr ( oh yes , I'm promoting my Tumblr muahaha XD )

Till then goodbye fer now :)
Take care lovelies and have a nice day !