SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm only EIGHTEEN so no big deal :)

Well hello peeps :)
How's your day goin so far ?
Oh by the way it's Friday , Friday , gotta get down on Friday *with the Rebecca Black's style LOL .

So yeah it's Friday and it's just another typical day fer me -.- sucks .

Okay well as you know ( and if you don't just pretend that you know okay haha ) I'm unemployed for the time being , which mean yes I am doing nothing, no I'm not working , no I don't have to go to PLKN and yes I'm just at home .
Weehuu *sarcastic face
So yeah I know I am lame and well I spend most of my time sitting in front of my laptop and doing nothing else , I'm surfing the Net or I'm gonna catch some DVDs and watch them .

And yes , I am a Tumblrholic and yes again I am a Lookletholic now hee :) . Lookletholic ?
" What the hell is that ? I never heard of it before ."
Okay guys , I've created the word so literally Lookletholic is someone who is addicted to Looklet . Sama la mcm Tumblrholic , someone who loves Tumblr so much .
And what is Looklet anyway ? Click here



This is Looklet.com

Okay back to ten years ago , when we all used to play paper doll and I'm not sure if the paper doll are still exist until now . I mean like whenever I go to the retail stores kan , I've never seen it anymore . So taktau la whether the paper doll are still available or not .


This is paper doll :)


So can you see or do you realize how time flies ? Gila cepat . And yes the world nowadays is just at your fingertips , dah tak payah dah susah susah pi kedai runcit semata mata nak beli paper doll . So you can just play it at home , just like me muahaha :D If in the early 2000s we played paper doll well not now I guess .

This is what we have now :)
Tadaaa :))

I'm promoting this page for the second time right ? Hee :)


So yeah , from Letlook.com
you can create your own look , style it anyway you like and yes I'm pretty sure that you'll gonna like it .

So here are some of the looks that I've created . Sorry for my showing off attitude haha :D Please don't feel loathe okay :)





Oh yes , I'm 18 so what if I'm playing this game ? Oh c'mon there's nothing wrong with that okay , so please don't judge people as you wish :)


Till then , take care and toddles .