SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Who Will You Be


Well hey lovelies :)

So yesterday ( 3rd of April ) was my not-so-lil brother's birthday .
Happy 13th Birthday Aten ! You've been living with all of us for 13 years already hee .
And cepat gila Aten membesaq in 13 years time .

Why Aten ? Okay nama tak komersial gila kan haha I know but then it isn't his real name .
Aten is just his nickname that only Kak Mira and I used to call him with that name .
Aten is actually Alif Firdaus bin Abdul Majid , from where the name of Aten came well it's all started from my elder sis , I'm just following teehee :)

So talking about my one and only only brother , of course I really love him and yeah I know he loves me too even though he rarely admitted it and whenever I ask him , " Aten , sayang Kak Ngah dak ? " , and his answer is very simple ," dak " . Haha kureng kan ? But I don't take it seriously sebab I know if I wasn't around ka apa , he'll definitely feels empty hee . So means actually he loves me too but well ya know budak budak yang nak masuk alam remaja ni memang macam tuu . Jiwa tak berapa nak tenteram and their emotions is not really stable .
So that's why -.-

I'm her sister but he's taller than me of course , oh c'mon I'monly 158 cm and he's 170 cm okay .
So whenever I ask him to accompany me for a jog or anything , he won't follow me and do you know why ?
It's because he's afraid if people would assume me as his lil sister or girlfriend
( haha ' cannot go ' gila ) -.-
And I was like whathaa?? C'mon muka Kak Ngah tua dah okay plus people will definitely know that I'm her sister kan haih .

Well as the one and only boy in the family , sudah semestinya wang wang banyak dihabiskan kepada Aten .
Being a thirteen year old boy , Aten has everything .
I'm using an ordinary handphone , tak touch screen in fact cap kang saja pun but he's using Nokia C7 at the age of 13 years old , awesome huh ? ( But then he really deserved it because he did well in UPSR and yeah even I never expect him to get 5As so okay I've got no issues with that hee )

I have my own laptop only at the age of 18 while Aten has his ownlaptop at the age of 13 and plus dah la laptop kami pun sama , time dapat pun sama sama , mana aci ! Mine shud be advanced than him . Haha just kidding .

And yes he owns a PSP and PlayStation and yeah kids nowadays , it's a must for them to have those right ? So I don't have those , cuma ada iPod Touch sebatang kara :( Pathetic gila right ?
And how about toys ? Gadd , gila berlambak satu bilik stor pun still tak cukup , you name it every kind of toys he owned them and I only got 6 ekoq Barbie and now they were all gone , M.I.A . Well it's not that My Incik Apex okay but it's Missing In Action . LOL .

Somehow , I don't take these matters seriously and in fact I am glad and grateful to have those things rather than takdak apa apa lansung . Plus anak last so biasa lah kan .

Anyway to my lovely brother , Alif Firdaus Bin Abdul Majid please be a good son to Mama and Abah , be a good brother to Kak Ngah and Kak Long , study hard , achieves your dreams , make all of us proud and may Allah bless you :) Good luck in everything that you do and just so you know that we love you so much ! XOXO

p.s. There's no birthday celebration since my dad isn't around again and yeah maybe later on I guess plus my Aten also isn't around coz he went for the prefects' camp since last Friday and yeah he just came back yesterday and he was damn tired .


I want this Aten balik mwaaa :(( Aten yang sekarang ganaih haha :D



It was his first time being in the beach so yeah kinda excited :) Eh I look cute kan muahaha :D


See , inilah kakak mithali , selalu hug adik dia hee .


Can't remember whether it was Raya or not . Aten was skinny in this photo , but now haha I'm speechless .


Aww , he's shoo cute and I , gadd I looked like Carlitos Bracho in La Usurpadora . Blame Mama for my hair styled haha :D

Same height coz I'm wearing heels mann !

Ada macam boyfriend and girlfriend kah ?