SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Counting the DAYS .

Well hello friends , it's been a week since I last wrote on my blog .
Well heck yeah I'm kinda busy this week , busy with all the preparations to further my studies :)
Okay I know that I'm not even going to further my studies in the oversea , but hell yes I still need to prepare myself kan ?

Well , I'm not gonna say that I am fully prepared coz I'm not . There are few things that I haven't done yet like I don't buy the stationery and yeah my pajamas too . And yes , I'm not done with my things ! I don't pack my things in the luggage yet -.- So I need to finish up everything by tomorrow ! That's it !

So on this coming Friday , I'm off to JENGKA and oh please don't get me wrong coz hell no , I'm not gonna spend my one year's time in Jengka , NO WAY ! So , my campus will be in Kuantan , not Jengka and I'm so excited to know that I won't stay in Jengka :) However , I'm gonna stay in Jengka for a few days for my orientation days and then we'll be transfer to Kuantan .
And I'm pretty sure that the orientation days are definitely gonna kills me ! Seriously !

And yes , I've already googled UiTM Campus Kuantan and yeah it's just a small campus and in fact it is very very small , so CUTE right ? haha xD
There are two blocks only if I'm not mistaken and there are only two courses in Kuantan's campus and they are Law and TESL .

Okay enough with the campus thingy .

Now let's move on to the next story , FEELINGS .
Well if you ask me how's my feelings , okay I'm gonna say that first , I am super duper excited to further my studies .. to face a new chapter of life . Oh c'mon takkan lah takdak rasa excited langsung kan ? Okay okay there might be a few people who don't feel anything about this but wait I don't care ! I am excited , that's it !
And yes , I'm such a big liar if I'm telling you that I don't feel sad AT ALL ! Of course I do feel sad ! To leave my house , to leave the best bed that I've ever had , to leave my family .. of course I am a bit reluctant to leave them but yes I can't do anything about this . Every people in this world needs to face this situation in their life . So yeah , life must go on no matter what . Plus biasa la kan benda benda macam ni . So jangan nak over sangat okay , Anis Shahira haha .

Okay I guess that's all for now till then toddles and take care peeps :)