SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Random #2

Hello lovelies :)
Okay I know that it's been ages since I last wrote in my lil bloggie . Oh shud I say that I miss youuu baby bloggie -.-
So how are you doing peeps ?

Well heck yeah , I've been very very busy for these few days .
Memang tak sempat nak online langsung even for once !
And for your information , I am no more a high school student from now on and my life as a college student officially started already since last week .

So where shud I start my story ? Hurm .

Okay here's my story .. read it or leave it yaww .

So on 21 May 2011 , I was at UiTM Jengka , having my Minggu Destini Siswa ( MDS ) with the rest of the girls and boys . MDS is just like the orientation week for those who don't know what's MDS . So the MDS started on 22 May 2011 and ended on 26 May 2011 . So yeah , I have to say that I did enjoy my days and nights in Jengka even though it was damn tiring . We slept around 1 A.M. and woke up in the early morning which is 4 A.M. . There were lots and lots of activities that has been organized by the seniors or prefer to be called as the OCs . Mostly were talks and speeches . Some were fun and others were absolutely boring . And yeah , I was sleeping for some time coz my eyes just couldn't open wide anymore . Being scolded by the seniors , kena tengking about this and that well yeah itu semua perkara biasa . So there was a time when we were offended with their words and yeah we did LOL'd too okay . I mean like , the OCs weren't get angry all the time , there was a time when their were joking and making fun .
But hell yes , I'm pretty sure that as soon as the MDS ended , nobody takes all the matters to their heart and in fact , I was like kinda miss the time when we were being scolded by the seniors coz yeah it was kinda funny bila ingat balik all those things . And oh I met new friends definitely , banyak sangat nama so I can't list all the names here hee :) Except for my two roommates in Jengka , Fish and Nani . We were together most of the time except for mandi lah kan , yang aktiviti lain semuanya sekali kot .

So we did learn on how to sing UiTM's official songs , and they are UiTM Di Hatiku and Wawasan Setia Warga UiTM . And yeah , I was like gila berkobar kobar plus semangat gila time nyanyi lagu - lagu ni . And the same thing goes to all my friends . So senang cakap , memang semua orang semangat gila lah teehee :)

And yes , for all the Lawrians and Teslians , I have to say that the best part was the last night before all of us made our moves to Kuantan on the next day . The OCs pranked us and yeah it was funny tho when we think about the prank again .
Haha xD
I just can't stop laughing whenever I think about that prank especially when some of the boys were asked to throw their smiles and shoot them . Bang ! Bang ! Siap sekali dengan action kot .
LOL .
Seriously , I felt like wanna LOL'd at that time but I just couldn't because we weren't allow to do so . And if you were laughing at that time , they would ask you to go to the front and stand there . So if you still nak ketawa or what , you just have to hold up or else you'll gonna be scolded . They got angry all of sudden and semua orang macam whathaa?? , what have we done ! Then after all of us dah cuak semacam then suddenly they told us that it was just a prank ! So that was the prank !

So on 27 May 2011 , we made our moves to Kuantan . So it was my first being in the UiTM's bus so okay I'm a bit JAKUNS you know haha .
So the journey from Jengka to Kuantan took approximately two hours I guess . So during the journey , I fell asleep and so did others . We were absolutely tired and gadd mengantuk gila kot . And soon as we arrived at Bukit Sekilau , okay the first sentence that came out from my mouth was , " Just like my expectations " . So I knew that it's not big , oh c'mon what do you expect , as big as the Jengka one ? Definitely no ! I am not tryna be a negative thinking person but yeah , I had already set my mind that UiTM Bukit Sekilau must be UGLAYY and so when we were there I was like , mann this is not bad . Takdak la kecik gila mcm yang I bayangkan , it is okay what .
Then , we took our luggage from the lorry and headed to our room , so our block is A and my room is in the second floor . Wehuu :) Which means , I don't have to climb all the stairs macam nak naik tangga kat Batu Caves kan haha . And yeah shud I tell you that , our hostel don't really look like hostel but it is more to apartment , low cost apartment lah and hell yeah I'm lovin it <3 And and nak bagi you jealous lagi tehee siap ada balcony yang opposite dgn East Coast Mall and the city of Kuantan :) So how ? Jealous tak ? Haha okay I'm just kidding yaww .
How about the rooms , okay tak payah cakap I'm so lovin it too ! In one unit there are three rooms and in a room there are five people . So means in one unit there are 15 people yeah it's cool man !
And it's good to know that our campus is just a few minutes walk to the mall and yes banyak jugak facilities and retail stores too . So senang cakap , it's easier for you if you need anything . Just walk and buy whatever you want okay .
And please don't ask me how's UiTM Padang Lalang looks like coz I never know , not yet . But then if you ask me how's Bukit Sekilau , okay satu hari pun takkan habis muahaha xD

So I guess , that's all my story about the MDS and my campus . I will soon update about the chronology of my life as a college life and how's the life in Kuantan and what's Foundation in Law is all about .

Till then , toddles and take care yaww !