SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

If I Say


Hello lovelies :)
How's your life ? *hell yeah , I memang kepo teehee :)

So anyway , I'm just gonna leave you with this song , If I Say by Ash King .
I never heard of this song before and I never know who's Ash King and yeah I'm in love with this song as soon as I listened to it and why ?? It's because the song is too awesome , catchy and the lyrics is just GREAT !
So peeps , please do listen to this song and yes you gonna loike it too :) Trust me !

By the way , I'm not really sure whether this song is a new song or what -.- So yeah I might be lame but wait who cares right ?

Oh and and thank you to my old friend , Sarah Syahierah :) Oh yes I was wandering in her blog and yeah I found this song in her blog <3

And guys , click here for the lyrics okay :) I'm not so NICE today muahaha :D And I don't really have the mood to copy and paste -.- Yes , agak malas ! That's it !

Okay that's all for now :)
Toddles and yes jangan lupa dengaq lagu tu okay hee :)