SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood and sorry I could not travel both



Hello lovelies :) How do you do ?

Anyway , I have to say that today is one of the happiest da
y in my life since I received a good news this morning okay silap it wasn't this morning but then this afternoon teehee :)

Alhamdulillah and thank you Allah , I am very happy plus excited plus relieved plus speechless ( speechless but not typeless haha ) as soon as I received the good news !
Oh c'mon of course I am excited ! I got the offer to further my studies in Foundation Studies in Law in UiTM :)

And yes , that was my 1st choice !

Okay yeah I know , some might say ,
" UiTM ja kot , aku dapat pi oversea / UM / UIA etc "
Like seriously , who cares ? At least I got a seat in university and I am glad to be given the chance :) So yeah to those narrow minded people , please STOP COMPARING .


And just like some of my friends , I did get the offer from Matrikulasi and yes siap dapat dekat Banting ( dekat dgn laut tu ) lagi kot haha , but I just don't think so that I am good enough to be there and yeah I am conservative minded sometimes so please do ignore me muahaha xD

So yeah , I've made my decision and I'm gonna go for the Foundation Studies in Law coz this is what I've always wanted since I was in high school and now I've been given the chance so what am I waiting for ? InsyaAllah , I'm not gonna waste this opportunity and I'll work harder than before .
And I do believe that there is no shortcut to success so which means no matter what course you're taking , it's just not as easy as ABC . Get what I mean ? Still don't ? Okay what I mean is tak kisah la kos apa yang kita pilih , setiap kos tu ada susah and senang dia . Faham ? Haha xD

So guys , no matter where you're goin , no matter which path you're gonna choose , I just wanna say , GOOD LUCK and may you succeed in whatever you do :)


Till then , toddles and take care yawww ! <3

p.s. Thank you for both my Abah and Mama for all your prayers .