SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

you're mine :)

Goshh , I'm so freaking tired .
I've just gone back from Kualalala Lumpur yesterday and then I've got my Chemistry's tuition class last night .
For the tuition class , I really had to go too bacause I've missed the previous class already so whether I'm tired or not I still need to go or else I'll miss the lesssons .
And yes , here I am now ; is sitting in front of my computer in my study room and surfing the Internet .
I guess , I'm not going anywhere today because I don't have any mood to go out of the house and I really can't wait for today's breaking fast !
Wanna know why ? It's because I'm going to break fast with my beloved darlings today . Weeee ;)
Finally , after almost a month of Ramadan , this will be our first time breaking fast togehter .
Oh yes , I'm done with my shopping for Raya .
Okay, lots of people at Midvalley Megamall but thank god we managed to get there as earlier as we could .
And oh my God there were people who were just desperate looking for a parking and begged others who had finished their shopping and asked them for a parking .
Okay , that was really crazy I guess . Haha :D

Anyways , I've bought eveything that I need and I'm so so so in love with my new Roxy's bag .


And the tee's that I've bought are so so so lovely , can't wait to wear them , haha :D

So , tomorrow I'm going to hair saloon to rebond my hair and surely tomorrow will be the most boring day ever ! Goshh , menyampahnya !
Okay whatever and that's all for now .
Toddles and take care :)