SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Raya :)

Okay , it's been ages since I last wrote on my blog that was before Hari Raya Aidilfitri .
Definitely very busy with Hari Raya and also other stuff .
Hari Raya Aidilfitri for this year was quite okay just like usual but it was not-really-fun like the previous ones because we didn't go back neither to Taiping or even Alor Star .
And that what's make this year Hari Raya was not so great compared to the previous years but then I still enjoyed myself I guess .
Raya dekat rumah on the first day , was quite okay actually but a lil bit boring for sure .
The second day of Raya was so much better because we went for a holiday .
Well , even though it's just Malacca and not the overseas , I am so relieved and glad because at last we were out of the boredom mood , at last we're out of Segamat for a few days !
I enjoyed myself at Malacca with my beloved family .
Watched TWO movies in a row and did some lil shopping really made me happy and I did enjoyed my own self .
And oh yeah , Resident Evil : Afterlife in 3D version is super duper awesome , thumbs up !
And Piranha was not really bad even though it is not so suitable to be watch for younger kids .
But I prefer Resident Evil : Afterlife than Piranha .



So , on the fourth Raya , we went back to Segamat and today I went for my friend's open house and yes I did enjoyed myself :))
So , thanks a lot for inviting me and last but not least ; A very Happy Birthday to my dear friend , Nur Hanisah Bt Zaki .
Have a blast birthday and may our friendship lasts forever ! I Love You , XOXO :)
p.s. Here are some bored photos that I had for this raya . haha :D
Toddles :) Take care !