SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Eid Ul-Fitr :)


Ramadan has comes to the end and Syawal is just about to begin .
So , I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the Muslims around the world especially in Malaysia a very Happy Eid Mubarak and may Allah blessed all the things that we've done throughout the noble month of Ramadan .
As a human being , we should be grateful to Allah for allowing us to live the life and celebrate the month of Syawal with our beloved family .
As all of us know , it's not that everyone is as luckiest as us , there are few people out there who may celebrate this Syawal without their family .
It's been 17 years I've been celebrated this Eid Ul-Fitr with my beloved family .
Thus , I am extremely grateful and glad for being able to celebrate this Raya with my family as we never know what will happen to us in the future .
And yes , I would like to apology for all the wrongs and the crappy stuff that I've done to you guys , yes you my dear friends :) hihi .
Well , Mama is currently in the kitchen ; cooks all my favouritos cuisine especially ' lontong' and ' rendang ayam ' .
Gosh , I ♥ Raya !