SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

You're still an INNOCENT :)






People , do have a LOOK at this vid and do listen to this song !
And trust me , you'll find that this song is SUPER awesome .
Thumbs up for Taylor Swift , another good song from her , I guess .
" INNOCENT " lyrics reflects on Kanye West incident .
So , for those who knew about the incident , I'm sure you'll know this song and you'll understand each lyrics in this song very well .
For those who don't really know what had happened on last year's VMA , please google , okay ?
So , that is the reason why you shouldn't mess up with Taylor Swift or else you'll turns up in her song and the whole world will know about you .
Oh yes for Taylor's not-so-fan I am very sorry if you don't like my entry about Taylor Swift , oh yes I am a BIG fan of her so what to do ? Back off if you don't like her :))
That's all for now .
Toddles and see you soon !
:)
p.s. I am so not in the mood of COPYING and PASTE right now . So , please google the lyrics by your own okay ?