SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Miss You SO SO Much !

Gosh , I really MISS MISS MISS MISS and MISS my BLOG .
See ? It shows how I missed my blog kan ? haahaa :D
Okay , enough with those nonsense .
Anyways , back to my entry about I miss you so much , what I mean is actually I miss to be here , to type about something and to know about other people's stuff who ain't my business . Haha :DD That's what makes Anis is Anis I guess .
Well it's been quite a few days I did not update my blog .
Definitely as usual , busy with all the school's stuff and also extra classes .
Oh yes , anyway there are about 53 days more if I'm not mistaken before the SPM .
And I am not 110% ready yet but hell yeah I'm on it right now .
It's never too late remember ? But somehow it is gonna be late if you don't prepare yourself at all .
And yes , everyone in my class is no longer chatting to each other when the teachers are not around .
Okay yes , maybe a few , one .. two or maybe three . haha :DD but like I said , just a few and others .. really looked like they are struggling for the battle .
And I'm in between those two things ; I won't say that I really struggle at this moment cause I'm such a big liar if I said so , and I won't say that I don't struggle at all at this moment cause hell yes , I do study and make some exercises okay ?
So , up to you . Some may really struggle for this and some may not struggle at all for this and some may be loike me :)
Oh I can't wait for this Saturday , btw .
Haha :D I'll update my blog soon .
Toddles , love ya XOXO ♥