SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The very first day of Twenty - eleven

Okay , first I am seriously damn sucks at riding a motorcycle .
Yes , I've never ride before , okay maybe but twice but frankly , I am totally SUCKS !
It is proved today when I had to practice how to ride a motorcycle at the driving institute .
Omagash , I can't even ride a motorcycle ? So unbelievable ! Grrrr .
And it's quite embarrassing when most of the people around you know how to ride a motorcycle .
I shouldn't take the motorcycle licence , gosh !
Okay , now I regret but somehow , I still need to practice to ride a motorcycle .

C'mon Anis Shahira , do your best !
If other people can ride and pass the test why can't you , right ?
Practice makes perfect and don't care about others !