SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm unemployed so what's the big deal yo .


Omgosh CityVille !

This is what I've been doing lately .
Heck yeah , I am officially unemployed , doing nothing so this is what I've been doing haha .
Well , I'm not gonna say that I'm addicted to this thing , but yeah it's a MUST fer me to at least have a look at this thing once a day .
So , sounds addicted enough huh ? Whatever haha .
So to anyone who doesn't feel like wanna play this game , well you shud try to play and trust me you'll find it interesting :) Just like what I did .
I refused to play this game at first and then after my sista encouraged me fer a few times and yeah why not ? There's nothing wrong with trying plus I am doing nothing fer the time being so heck yes maybe I shud try to play CityVille .
So , just give it a try haha .
Well I gotta go , toodles :)