SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Yay or Nay , you choose .


Yay or Nay ?

Justin Bieber on Ellen Degeneres Show  (February 23)


Hey lovelies :)
How are ya doing ? * okay I care about you actually haha .
So , I guess now everyone knows already about J.B's new haircut aite ?
Okay , maybe it's not everybodayyy but the BELIEBERS of course they know about this already kan kan ? Cos yeah I'm part of the BELIEBERS too , tapi takdak la sampai obsessed loike some people hee :)
So looks loike he's coming to Malaysia ( if he is ) with a new haircut . Whoa , this is cool yaww !
And I'm prettay sure that the BELIEBERS will be more crazayyy after this .
Fer example , ' OMG , he's sexayy ' or ' Ahh he looks better with the new hair , SUITS HIM ' or ' Ahh , nak pengsan la cani , gila cute ' or ' Oh my Bieber sayang , awat la hang potong rambut , nampaknya lagi bertambah la rasa sayangku kepadamu ahh ku gilai kamu ' .

Okay whatevs , don't be too obsessed with certain things or else you'll turn out to be gila not gileww okay LAWL .


Somehow , I do heard rumor telling that he's losing his fans just because he cuts his hair and I was like , ' Errr , what the hell is wrong with you people ? Gila ka apaaa *sigh . What's the big deal yaww even if he cuts his nose hair or his armpit sekalipun .
Suka hati dia la , he's just a human being loike us aite ?

Click the link below fer more information , thank you :)

And and not surprisingly there were few NON-BELIEBERS who really really criticize his new hair cut . So whenever you're free , do google if you wanna know what did people said to J.B regarding to his new hair cut .
Some said that , ' He looks like Emma Watson ' , ' He looks more and more like Hillary Swank with every passing day ' , ' He looks like a little girl ' .

Okay , so which do you prefer huh ?
Bieber's long locks or Bieber's cropped cut ?

Well , if you ask me okay even if you don't ask me .. I'm still gonna tell you my answer hee :)
So , I prefer the latest one because he looks matured but still yeah he looks cute yaww .

Okay okay enough with Bieber's story lol .
So till then see ya :)
Take care peeps :))