SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh I am so RELIEVED :)

Hello and good morning lovelies :) And of course Salam Maulidur Rasul to the Muslims :)
Anyways , it's a public hol today and yeah everyone is at home aite ?

And yeah yesterday was a Valentine's Day and you know what I never care to celebrate and oh please it's not because I don't have someone special in my life , but erm you know what I just don't think so us , the Muslims should celebrate it . And please don't curse me if you're disagree with me , okay whatever I might be a narrow minded person but duhh who cares . That's what across in my mind whenever people say about Valentine's Day .
Somehow , it's up to you people to evaluate it .

So on 14th February 2011 which was yesterday also , I had my JPJ Test which was so much importante than thinking of Valentine's Day . LOL .
And alhamdulillah , I passed the test . Wuhuuu ! And yeah I was damn nervous until at the end of the test . But thank God , everything went quite well . And yes , I could consider myself as one the luckiest person on that day because my JPJ's tester was a GUY . So when your JPJ's tester is a MAN , he will be less fussy compared to a FEMALE JPJ's tester . That's what people said to me and yeah I guess it's kinda true .

So , of course I was definitely very excited to know that heck yeah I am finally is able to drive a car ! Wee :) Can't believed that finally I made it * tampaq pipi kiri and kanan haha .
Oh I am relieved too :) Sangat sangat lega kot hee :)

And yes , here I am with a sincere heart , I would love to thank to Puan Hajah Zainab , the big boss of Wadah Mutiara Driving Institute , Auntie Su and of course to all the staff . Thank you fer helping me and I do really really appreciate it :)

Okay , that's all fer now . Take care and adios lovelies :) And good luck to you guys who're gonna face the JPJ Test too :)