SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Meet Anwar Hadi not that Anwar okay .


Well hello peeps :)
Again meet this guy , Anwar Hadi :) Okay I might be lame as I've just found out this guy yesterday . Thanks to my sista hee :)

So some might say , ' Err , tak out-to-date ka dia ni , oh hello I knew him fer a long time already okay ' , or some might probably say this , ' Laa , baru nak tau . Uish kesiannya :( ' .
Okay whatever . Duhh who cares even I'm the last person on the Earth who've just know him .
It's better to know than never knows aite ?
So fer those who never know this Anwar Hadi before loike I did , yay gimme ten !
So now you know already aite ? And let say if after this people ask you , ' Weh hang kenai tak any famous Vlogger ? '
And with proud and confidence tell the person , ' Oh yeah * with Maroon Five's style , of course aku tau . And FYI , bukan sorang ja okay . Let me tell ya , 1st : Anwar Hadi . 2nd : Maria Elena . 3rd : MatLuthfi :))
p.s. These are all I know so if you know more than me hahh just tell that person haha .

Okay okay . It seems that I've been miles away from my entry aite ?
So , back to the topic we're talking about Anwar Hadi .
Well I can harddly stop laughing whenever I watch his vids cos yeah he is SUPER HILARIOUS .
I repeat he is SUPER HILARIOUS so I just can't stop laughing .
So I guess you guys too kan ? Oh wait don't tell me you don't feel loike wanna LOL'd whenever you watch his vids . Don't tell me that your sense of humor is suddenly gone ? Okay okay , maybe that statement doesn't make sense at all . Okay what I'm tryna say is you don't think his vids are funaayyy ? Oh my Harper , if you don't feels loike wanna laugh , oh my .. pi jumpa doctor haha .
So wanna know more about the guy huh ? Please click the links below :)


And oh , he's a Kedahan yaww hee :) Just loike MatLuthfi :)) and me too :)))
lawl .



So , his vid about Bahasa Eww really gets my attention because you know why this is so true .
Why do some people LOVE to use eww at the end of their words ? Can't understand those people sometimes .
Let's take fer example , loike the word gila . Won't it be easier if you just write gila fer those who stay at the North and gile fer those who stay at the South instead of the word glewww . Bukan ka lagi panjang and menyusahkan ?
So , use kita or kite instead of kitewww .
Use suka or suke instead of sukeww .
I'm sorry if you're offended but please use a proper language or a better language indeed .
I do understand that sometimes by using that kind of bahasa will show that oh yeah I'm a cool yaww .
I've created a new slang , wuhuuu :) But nay , you're not actually .
In fact , you're just troubling and struggling with your own self while texting or whatsoever .

So please do make the changes kerana anda mampu mengubahnya and yes kalau bukan awak , awak dan saya tak ubah sendiri , don't expect others to do it fer ya .

So , here is the another vid from Anwar Hadi . So do watch it okay :)



Well , I guess that's all fer this time .
Thank you fer reading fellas :)
Toddles and take care yaww .