SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

From Liverpool to Chelshit . So-not-COOL :P

Hey readers :)
So , regarding to my entry' s title I guess everybody knew the not-so-good news already aite ?
Okay I can't believe that this happened ! * tampaq dahi .
How come someone loike Torres turned out to be one of the Chelshit Chelsea ! Pfftt . So unbelievable ! *tampaq pipi .


Oh mai gad , and Torres seems very happy to be with The Blues . Not cool at all .
Well , I'm neither a Chelsea fan nor a Liverpool fan .
But then , I just ♥ Torres and now he's one of The Blues . Again sangat tak COOL . Boo :P
And somehow , I'm not goin to support Chelsea just because of Torres is in the team now .
No way , man ! Man Utd all the way yeah GLORY . teehee :)