SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Lovely October , perhaps :)

Time flies so fast , just in a blink of an eye and I've just realized that it's OCTOBER already maaaann ! It's true that time moves relentlessly without waiting for anyone .
As September gone already , and here come our Mr October .
Well , I do really hope that everything goes well for this month .
No more playing around , and no more LAZY BUMP for sure !
Let's make some changes in our life coz it's never too late to do so right ?
So Mr October please please and please ! I am begging you right here , right now at this moment , please be nice to me !
And thank you September for all the sweet memories that I've been experienced with my familia and friends !