SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I heart Charlie St. Cloud ! and oh You Again !

Okay finally !
I watched Charlie St Cloud and it was super awesome !
And , it wasn't a waste at all to watch the movie , serious .
For those who still don't get the chance to watch , please do so .
Go to the cinemas , buy the DVDs or whatever .
It's such a loss if you don't watch it .
Oh btw , I really wanna watch YOU AGAIN .
And I can't really wait to watch the movie .
Well , definitely this time I'm not goin' to watch it in the cinema because hell yeah SPM is just so around the corner and I am very sure my parents won't allow me to do so .
Nevermind , I know it is for my own good jugak .
So , the other alternative is by buying the DVD .
Hee :) I still can watch it right ?
Haha :D
Oh btw , I've upload the trailer already and yes , what I can tell ya is this movie is totally hilarious !
So , enjoy watching the trailer .
Hee :)



So , how ?
Feels like wanna watch it ?
Haha :D