SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Please .. please ?

OMG OMG OMG and OMG !
I really really wanna watch Charlie St Cloud since the the first day it was released .
But pfffttt until now , I still can't watch it .
Oh yes , I'm DESPERATE to watch the movie .
Oh maaannn , why there is no even ONE CINEMA in here , SEGAMAT ? * sigh
So please Kak Mira tersayang , please watch Charlie St Cloud for me , okay ?
For those who still doesn't know about this movie , nahhh watch the trailer :)
Oh yes , I am DESPERATE to watch this movie because Zac Efron is in the movie ! Wuuuhuu oh yeah baby ! Haha :D
But then , apart from Zac Efron , I also love the plot of the story .
Basically the story is about Charlie St. Cloud's choice between keeping a promise he made to his brother , who died in a car accident , or going after the girl he loves .
Okay , that's all I guess .
Enjoy even though it's JUST a trailer . Hihi :)



p.s. Oh maaannn I am MELTING each time I watch this trailer . Zac Efron is so adorable .
Haha :D