SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Motivate yourself , it's not too late :)

I've just opened the MOE's website , and FYI for those yang tak tahu apa itu MOE .. MOE ialah Portal Rasmi Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia .
And please , don't be surprised and asked me why I opened the website ?
You know why I opened the website and why would I open the website if it has nothing to do with me ?
It has something to do for me ! SPM okay ?
Oh yes , SPM is just so around the corner and there are about 35 days left .

So , Nur Anis Shahira ! Listen up here .

No more playing around and please focus on your study .
And the most vital is , don't get yourself addicted to Facebook , Twitter or even Blogger .
C'mon .. please stay away from all these things for a while , for about one month only .
Enough with all those things or else you'll lose at the end .
And it's no use for you to regret at the end of the day .
So , please study hard smart and make your parents proud of you someday !

p.s. omg , time flies so fast and yes frankly , i don't really prepare myself * sigh

Do not wait , the time will never be " just right " . Start where you stand and work with whatever tools you may have at your command , and better tools will be found as you go along .
- NAPOLEON HILL -